The company is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team at Warranty Expert as an Insurance Certification Partner in Ireland. As our company continues to grow and expand, we are seeking an experienced and certified Insurance Practitioner to assist us in obtaining licensing for our business.
What you’ll do
We offer two options for this position:
- As an Insurance Certification Contractor, you will be responsible for helping our company obtain the necessary licenses for conducting business in the insurance industry. The contract period will be for six months, during which you will work as a self-employed contractor for the company. The candidate will have flexibility in terms of responsibilities and workload.
- Full-time or part-time employment contract: This position involves developing insurance products in Ireland, working with insurers, and account management, work on the certification process. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining and growing our customer base.
Skills & Qualities we appreciate
The ideal candidate should possess one of the following certifications:
• Certified Insurance Practitioner (The Insurance Institute of Ireland)
• Associate or Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
• Accredited Product Adviser (Commercial General Insurance) (Institute of Banking School of Professional Finance, LIA and The Insurance Institute of Ireland)
• Accredited Product Professional (Commercial General Insurance) (National College of Ireland)
Development budget for your professional growth
Friendly, supportive, and teamwork-oriented colleagues
Flexible work organization
Possibility to bring your ideas and take ownership in various projects globally
Growth of your expertise within the company and given career opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team, then Warranty Expert is the place for you. Apply now to join our team and help us expand our business in Ireland.