Information on the processing of personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process
UAB Garantijų centras, company code: 303056772, registered address: 6-1 Spaudos street, Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone +370 700 33 300 (hereinafter – the “Company”), being a data controller of your personal data, informs you about the processing of your personal data in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Collected and processed personal data, the purposes, and legal grounds for processing of personal data, as well as the terms of personal data storage:
Purpose of data processing
Collected and processed data
Legal grounds for processing
For the purpose of the recruitment process (assessing your suitability (i.e., your personal abilities and skills) for the selected job position prior to entering into the employment (or other) contract with the Company.
· First name;
· Last name;
· Date of birth;
· Address of residence;
· Email address;
· Phone number;
· Previous job experience and job positions (previous employers);
· Language skills;
· Other data provided by you.
The processing is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (GDPR Art. 6(1)(b)).
Your personal data will be stored until the recruitment process for the specific open job position is over, but in any case, no longer than 1 (one) year from the date of providing us the data.
In case, you applied not to an open job position but decide to share your data for future openings, your personal data will be stored for 1 year.
Please be informed that some of your personal data and information about you may be accessed through publicly available sources, such as professional social networks, to the extent that is necessary and relevant to the recruitment process. The legal ground for processing such data would be Company’s legitimate interest to gather such information (GDPR Art. 6(1)(f)).
Please also be informed that the failure to provide abovementioned personal data necessary to the recruitment process will result in an inability to assess your suitability for the selected job position.
You have the following rights as data subject:
- Right to be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- Right of access – you have a right to access the personal data we process about you;
- Right to rectification – you have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate and incomplete personal data about you.
- Right to erasure – in certain cases, you have the right to obtain erasure of information about you.
- Right to restriction of processing – in certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object – in certain situations, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – in certain situations, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have those personal data transferred from one data controller to another.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e., State Data Protection Inspectorate, address: 17 L. Sapiegos street, LT-10312 Vilnius, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any notifications shall be submitted to us by e-mail email@example.com or by post to Company’s address: 6-1 Spaudos street, Vilnius.